Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Well, Hello There!

It has been nigh unto two months since I last posted-- at least so I've been reminded.

Honestly now...
Where has the time gone?

Oh yeah, into growing babies.
Yep, that's right.
I said babies. (As in plural.)

But more on that tomorrow.


October and November, with all their accompanying highs and lows have drawn to a close. As much as I will cherish the good memories (attending a session of General Conference, Halloween, spending time with family, Thanksgiving...) I can't say that I'm disappointed to leave the dark haze of "morning" sickness behind. For the first time in many, many weeks I actually am feeling a return to clarity. A return to feeling more myself.

Hallelujah.
I'm back.

1 comment:

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)