Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It All Keeps Adding Up

It is growing increasingly difficult for the kids to contain their excitement about Christmas. For the past couple of weeks they have been bouncing (sometimes literally) off the walls. Silliness has been taken to an entirely new level.

On one such afternoon recently, I decided to escape the noisy ruckus for a few precious moments of solitude. As I was enjoying the peace and quiet, Bryson poked his head in the room with a mischievous grin on his face.

"So... I think you may need to come take a look at your daughter," he explained.
Not quite ready to leave my cozy confines for the chaos I was certain to find, I complied with a sigh.
But after taking one look at Reilly twirling gleefully around the living room, I couldn't help but giggle.

"Ummmm, so does this mean I can technically refer to her as a basket case?" Bryson asked with a chuckle.


Only three more days 'til Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)