Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Did you guys see Nie on Oprah yesterday?
I was so moved. Bawled my eyes out. Her story never fails to remind me of the important things in life. I am hugging my little ones a little tighter.

If you missed it, check out a clip here. It's well worth it.
Or come on over to my place-- it'll probably be on my DVR for a long time to come.
(Just warn me first-- the first trimester has not been kind to my poor neglected house!)

Thanks, Stephanie, for sharing your light with the rest of us.
Truly, thank you.

3 comments:

  1. i saved it for nap time today. it really was great. i felt so motivated to be a good mom again, just like i feel after reading one of her posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it too! Nothing like being reminded that your trials are trivial in comparison to what others are called on to endure! Buck up, Amy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here here. Loved that. I felt the exact same way--I was hugging my kids and loving them like crazy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)