Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving


Things to be thankful for:
  1. a home filled with love & warmth
  2. healthy, happy children
  3. a refuge in rural Paradise
  4. roasted turkey in the oven
  5. laying hens in the pasture
  6. family football on the lawn (JJ, thanks for picking me when Taylor didn't!)
  7. a little gray sheep
  8. watching Bryson lope the horses (few things sexier...)
  9. young love blossoming
  10. pie: apple, pumpkin, cherry, lemon meringue, &
    Georgia pecan (thanks to our southern gentleman)
  11. conquering city-girl fears & learning to ride
  12. laughter and acceptance
  13. a unity of faith
  14. the blessings of an abundance
  15. the ease of feeling completely at home
For that which we have received,
Let us be truly grateful.










2 comments:

  1. your parents look great! how are they? you and jess look so much like your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're doing great! They're gradually going more & more country the longer they've been out west... :) They used to be quite the city slickers in their neck of the woods, but now Mom's up riding in the mountains driving cattle (I know-- crazy, huh?) and when Dad's not joining her he's busy with his calling as bishop of a USU married student ward. I don't think they've changed much-- still the same! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)