Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Saturday, May 9, 2009

What Itch?

Seven years ago we took a chance on love.

Some people thought we were crazy.
Some people thought it would never last.

But not a day goes by that I don't stop and marvel--
Just when you think you can't love someone more, the next morning comes. And I am always pleasantly surprised by how our love continues to grow year after blessed year.

I am so grateful for our marriage.
For how you make me feel so completely loved at all times.
For how you still make my heart skip a beat just by looking at me.
For how you move through life, trying to do good every day.
For how you love our children and treasure the small moments.
For how you remain-- over all-- true to yourself and true to our marriage.

I love you more today than I ever thought it was possible to love someone.
Happy Anniversary, Bryson.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture! I love it! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)