Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Closer to Love

I apologize for the lack of substantive posts lately. I have a lot on my mind, a lot that I want to say, but for the moment everything remains jumbled up in my brain waiting to gain some sort of cohesive form.

Have you heard the latest single from Mat Kearney? Okay, it has been out awhile, but I just barely heard it on the radio for the first time today as I was driving Taylor to preschool. Listening to the lyrics, I felt like my life was spilling out from the radio in musical form... and was reminded of how blessed we truly are.


for complete music video, please click here.
for lyrics, please click here.

Experiencing love and loss is part of what the human condition is all about. Difficult times come to us all. But we are never alone. I am so incredibly grateful for amazing friends who continue to buoy me up with their love and support. In their acts of compassion I feel not only their love, but also the love of our Savior. And after all is said and done in the world that is what truly remains and what truly matters.

He pulls us closer to His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)