Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Junior Executive

...Tie! ... Tie! ... Tie! ...

Apparently Dani and Reilly are not the only ones within our household who know how to make a fashion statement.

First thing every morning-- often before he asks for so much as a cup of milk-- Logan approaches us with his favorite must-have accessory: his clip-on tie.

It doesn't matter if he's still in his pajamas, wearing a T-shirt, or getting ready for church-- the tie goes with it all.

Just last week I heard on the radio that a time capsule was recently discovered in the old Crandall building in downtown Salt Lake City.  Inside were letters written in the late 1950's by prominent business and civic leaders in the community with their predictions of what the future would hold in the next century.  One such prediction foretold the happily-anticipated demise of the men's neck tie.

I'm sorry to inform that good gentleman that it simply isn't to be.
Not if Logan has anything to do with it.

Look out world, he's ready to take you by storm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)