Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Family Proclamation Blog Hop: Photo Essay


The family is ordained of God.



Marriage between a man and a woman is essential to His eternal plan.



Children are entitled to birth within the bonds of matrimony, and to be reared by a father and mother who honor marital vows with complete fidelity.



Husband and wife have a solemn responsibility to love and care for each other and for their children.


"Children are an heritage of the Lord." (Psalms 127:3)



Parents have a sacred duty to rear their children in love and righteousness



To provide for their physical and spiritual needs



To teach them to love and serve one another 



To observe the commandments of God and be law-abiding citizens wherever they live.



Husbands and wives-- fathers and mothers-- will be accountable to God for the discharge of these obligations.



Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.


•••

Celebrate the family with us:




8 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was totally beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany!!! Your blog looks wonderful and what beautiful pictures of a really beautiful family! I'm going to stay a while and look around if you don't mind! :) - Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! You did a great job at capturing the essence of love in a family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully happy pictures!

    And I seem to be running into moms of twins everywhere lately! I've got three year old boys; life has been a blur since they were born;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)