I just learned that the Church is releasing videos on its own channel via YouTube, called MormonMessages. You can subscribe to these videos, watch them on the YouTube site, or find some of them here as the mood strikes. :)
This week I wanted to share this video by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf. I just love this man. The address from which this video was taken can be found in its entirety here. I highly recommend reading it. For me anyway, it has been one of the most personally inspiring and comforting speeches I have heard in a very long time. It hits very close to home.
And now without further ado, here is President Uchtdorf.
Happy Sunday, everyone.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)