Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Adieu, Purple Beanie

Dear Grandma Brandy,

Mom has been quite insistent in trying to do my hair lately. Wearing my purple beanie every day was starting to take its toll. My hair was in a constant state of disarray. I was getting lots of tangles that hurt to comb out. I fought tooth and nail to keep my favorite accessory as a wardrobe imperative, but then I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror one day after Mom did my hair.


And I had to admit, I looked pretty cute! Maybe we'll just keep the purple beanie in a safe place until next winter. I hear pigtails are the next fashion must, anyhow.

Love,
Reilly
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Darn. I had grown accustomed to hairless/purple beanied Riley! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)