Tiny tomato sprouts are gracing our kitchen counter now... completely enrapturing Taylor & Reilly's imaginations. Every day they ask to see their plants. Miniature wisps of vegetation, devotedly reaching for the sunlight.
"Yep, they're getting bigger!" is Taylor's exclamation each time.
They are so proud.
And I am so proud of them.
Mothers and fathers need to plant the seeds of the gospel firmly in the hearts of their children, to create in them a desire to serve and also to know how to serve—seeds of hard work, seeds of courtesy, seeds of thrift.
Then, deep in their hearts, your sons and daughters need to have planted the more valuable seeds of spirituality—the seeds of cleanliness, the seeds of love, the seeds of virtue, the seeds of courage. -David B. Haight, “Planting Gospel Seeds of Spirituality,” Ensign, Jan 1973, 74
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)