Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Sunday, October 2, 2011

like father, like son


Over the years, there's always been somewhat of a debate over who each child looks more like, Bryson or I.
Different people tend to see different things.
In my own humble opinion, I think that Taylor leans more toward my side of the family, while Reilly resembles Bryson's side.
Dani looks quite a lot like I did as a baby.

But, Logan...
Well, there is no question who his daddy is.

{ Logan on the left, Bryson on the right }




Yep.
No question at all.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter looks like she could be my husband's identical twin. Seriously, you put any of their baby pictures next to eachother and without the dating of the clothing and accessories you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

    Cute photos btw. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)