Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Friday, October 21, 2011

{five things • vii}

This past week, the kids and I took the opportunity to drive up the canyon one sunny afternoon to luxuriate in the natural fireworks display put on by the beautiful autumn leaves.  For my five things this Friday, I thought I would share a few of the photographs I was able to take from the car.  (Logan hasn't been feeling well, so we kept ourselves confined within-- away from the cool mountain breeze.)

Nature in its splendor always reminds me of the scripture found in the book of Alma:

...And all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion...and also the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator.  (Alma 30:44)  

- one -


- two -



- three -



- four -



- five -




For the beauty of the earth, for the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth over and around us lies
Lord of all, to Thee we raise this our hymn of grateful praise.
(Foillot S. Pierpoint) 

• • •

And those are my five things for Friday!


To learn more about the Book of Mormon, please visit this website
This post is part of a series hosted by the Book of Mormon Forum!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Fall seems to be flying by this year, love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I so miss Utah this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)