Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hiatus


What is without periods of rest will not endure.
- Ovid

Roman poet, 43 BC- 18 AD



An overwhelming month makes for an overwhelmed blogger. As of now, I am going on a self-imposed hiatus for the remainder of the week. Time to reconnect, and restore spent reserves. Au revoir, mes amis.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tiffany. I sure appreciate you. I know you are struggling with your friend's illness and the strain it is putting on all those who know her. I know you will pull through. Life is not without it's heartaches is it? I love you. Take care. Hope you are up to blogging soon. We enjoy reading your great insights, etc. I am excited to run the relay with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your hiatus, you certainly deserve it. Just hug those sweet kids of yours as much as possible, that will rejuvenate your soul quicker than anything else:) Take Care.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)