Things to smile about today...especially after an exhaustive, heart-pummeling week:
1. Wonderful, glorious sunshine!
2. A visit to Olsen's Garden Shoppe
3. My favorite daffodils in bloom
4. The return of The Purple Beanie
5. Cherry-apple cider, fresh squeaky cheese, & free cider slushes at the Big Red Barn-- SCORE! :)
6. Wrestling with Daddy on the lawn
7. A fluffy little white dog... (welcome, Penny!)
8. The emergence of the first spring tulips
9. Kicking it in my favorite old Beatles tie-dye
10. Tomato transplants growing happily in the cold frames
11. Homemade pizza on the menu
12. A quiet evening for two
Life really is good.


I am glad you still have things to smile about! I love your blog...everytime I see those pics of Jen I have to catch my breath. I am really going to miss her! It really was good to see you guys the other day.
ReplyDelete