Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Friday, December 5, 2008

Things I Did Today Instead of Going for a Run

1. Played soccer with Reilly (& Sheep).
"I did it, Mom!!!"
"Yay, Reilly, you did it!"
"No... Sheep did it!"
"Oh. Good job, Sheep!"
"Thanks, Mom!"


2. Made some killer homemade hot chocolate for Bryson & I after he surprised me by coming home early.
Best Surprise All Month.


3. Snuggled with Taylor on the couch.
"Mom? I just love you."

4. Ate Rocky Road ice cream & tasted freshly pressed apple cider at the Big Red Barn.

5. Made pizza & watched Beauty & the Beast with the kids for the first time...
and got a huge chuckle out of watching Taylor's excitement when Lumiere & company take back the castle from invaders...

6. Rescued Sheep from a spontaneous bath in the potty. (Auuuuggggggh!!!!!!)

7. Read bedtime stories and received an avalanche of kisses and hugs in return.

8. Had some much-needed cuddle time with the Most Wonderful Man on Earth.


Was it worth it?
Every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)