Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Monday, December 1, 2008

Overnight Accidents

Although Taylor has been potty trained for quite some time now, he still has difficulty overnight-- as many three-year-olds do.
This morning he found me, decidedly upset...

Taylor: Mom, I think I need to change my pants.

Me: Oh, Taylor-- did you have an accident?

Taylor: Yes, I had an accident in my Pull-up.

Me: Oh honey, that's too bad. Should we go change you?

Taylor: Okay! ...Ummm, Mom?

Me: Yes?

Taylor: Are you going to give me a spanking?

Me: Oh, Taylor, of course not!

Taylor: (laughing) Oh good. Because spankings are not good for little boys.

Too true, Taylor... too true.

1 comment:

  1. henry is always saying things about what "big boys" and "good boys" can and can't do. funny what these 3 year olds think of.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)