Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Saturday, August 15, 2009

What I Did Over My Summer Vacation, Part 2

We spent a sunny Saturday morning enjoying the sights, sounds, & tastes of the local farmers' market.

Fresh artisanal breads, raw local honey, French crepes stuffed with strawberries and nutella, old-fashioned rootbeer, handmade lollipops, little turkey chicks, live music, and lots of time to climb and play on the jungle gym.

A perfect way to spend a (rare) lazy summer day.






Ummmm...
Did I mention the crepes?



Heaven.

2 comments:

  1. is that the provo farmer's market? i've been meaning to check it out. i'll definitely have to now that i know there are crepes there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's Provo-- just off the Center St. exit at Pioneer Park. It's totally worth it just for the crepes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)