Is it possible that my baby sister has been married a month? Participating in their beautiful wedding and being a witness to the happiness & love that they have for one another will be a memory that I will treasure always. There was such beauty and peace surrounding the temple marriage-- coupled also with the most exquisite feeling of pure joy.
As our family walked the grounds in Salt Lake, it struck me that the first time Bryson & I had the pleasure of attending a sealing at that beautiful, historic temple was for our friends Jen and Ryan. The impact of that realization momentarily took my breath away as I allowed myself to miss my friend. And yet, a more powerful and urgent feeling of tranquility followed as I felt the reassurance of the Spirit. The family is eternal. Is there anything more glorious than that knowledge?
I am so grateful for the blessings of the temple and the experiences I have had therein. And to watch my sister and her devoted husband enter into the same sacred covenants for time and all eternity-- few things compare.
As I said before:
Pure joy.
well put, woman. Families are forever...thank goodness!
ReplyDelete