Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

April Adventures • A Birthday Celebration

Last Friday was a Very Special Day.

Danika & Logan celebrated their second birthday with family, food, and in Dani's case, a hijacked teal tutu from her big sister's closet.  It's funny how just a couple of years ago I couldn't for the life of me imagine how I would ever manage life with twins.  Now, I think it's safe to say that we can't imagine what life would be like without these two little loves in our home.  In many ways, they have brought our little family even closer together.  The bonds that they have developed with their older siblings are especially precious to me. 

Just in the past few months they have grown so much.  They have transformed from our little babies to expressive, inquisitive children seemingly in the blink of an eye.  I am tremendously proud of them and the sweet, loving spirit they bring into our home.  They make me laugh out loud every single day.

Happy Birthday, twinners! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)