Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One Giant Leap for Sheepkind

You've really got to hand it to Reilly, she has decked Sheepie out with every accessory a stuffed animal could want. Tiaras, purses, necklaces... she has it all. She even has her very own four poster bed, motorcycle, and picnic table for festive gatherings. Sheepie is an excellent hostess, by the way.

But lately, with all the baby accessories laying about the house, Reilly has become quite creative in acquiring new and exciting trinkets for Sheepie's world.

Case in point, the other day while feeding one of the twins their second breakfast I noticed Reilly running off with the bottle cap. I called out and asked her just where she thought she was going with it. As she turned around, I noticed that she had prominently placed the cap completely covering Sheepie's fuzzy little head.

"Ummm, Reilly?" I asked, "What is Sheepie doing with the bottle cap?"

I braced myself for what was certain to be an interesting reply.
It came with true theatrical finesse.

"This is ooooooooouter spaaaaaaaaaaaace Sheepie!" she exclaimed.

Look out, world.
The Sheepie has landed.

2 comments:

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)