Awh... I love that.Although, I have yet to have a child bring me flowers. My first two are boys and the girl's just barely walking. :)
So sweet! Emma likes to bring me flowers, but she consistently brings me ones with no stems. Just the tops for her. I guess they stem is just not pretty enough! :) They die really quickly that way though!
I love to read each of your comments! Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)
Awh... I love that.
ReplyDeleteAlthough, I have yet to have a child bring me flowers. My first two are boys and the girl's just barely walking. :)
So sweet! Emma likes to bring me flowers, but she consistently brings me ones with no stems. Just the tops for her. I guess they stem is just not pretty enough! :) They die really quickly that way though!
ReplyDelete