Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Sweet By and By

It's amazing, the things that pop into your head when all of your energy reserves have been exhausted to the max.

After going through the standard repertoire of "You Are My Sunshine," "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star," and countless Primary songs, I was utterly and completely spent. And yet the fussing continued.

So... at times like these, really there's only one option remaining. You bring out the obvious lullaby classic. And the funny thing is-- it worked.

Muchas gracias, amigos.

Aunt Karen, this is for you.

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! Oh my, I needed a good laugh. Thanks Tiff! Which one (or more) of your children has the extremely good taste to recognize the soothing tones of a classic when they hear it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd say you have a plethora of bedtime songs ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KEC -> It was both the twins with the ear for the classics...
    &
    @Chelsea -> LOL!!!! Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)