As much as our family has welcomed Sheepie into our family with open arms, well... sometimes there's just a time and a place when we'd like Reilly all to ourselves.
To illustrate, just the other day our family had packed up our bags and were making the long drive up to Grandpa Bob & Grandma Brandy's home for a visit. As Bryson & I were carrying on a conversation in the front of the vehicle, we became increasingly aware of a heated discussion taking place behind us between Taylor... and Sheepie.
Reilly had Sheepie placed prominently in front of her face and was refusing to speak in a voice other than the high-pitched squeak we have come to affectionately recognize. Taylor, wanting only to talk to his sister, was quickly growing impatient with talking to a small stuffed piece of grey fluff.
"Sheepieeeeeeeee! I want to talk to Reilly!"
"No!"
"Sheepie! Please, I want to talk to Reeeeeeeeiiiillllllllyeeeeeee!"
"No!"
This dialogue was repeated multiple times in multiple variations before I intervened, asking them to please stop arguing with one another.
"Okay," squeaked Sheepie.
Taylor glowered into her beady little eyes.
"Sheepie," he muttered venomously, "go back to the barn."
Sometimes a boy just needs his sister.
♥
hahahahaha that cracks me up! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL That is too funny!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD!!!
ReplyDeleteStill giggling! :)