Dinnertime is always a source of endless entertainment these days...Me: So, how are you guys enjoying the salmon?
Taylor: It's yummy, Mom!
Reilly: I'm eating Nemo!!!
Taylor: Reeeeiiiilly, it's not REAL fish, it's food fish!
Reilly: Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Bryson: Uh... Taylor? This is actually real fish. Food fish is the same thing as real fish.
Reilly: (singing) Nemo, Nemo, Nemo...
Taylor: (looking down skeptically) Mom? I'm done.
Reilly: Now I'm eating Dory!!!!!!!!!!!
There's nothing quite like sharing the table with our budding vegetarian & our ravenous carnivore.
♥
Your kids are so hilarious, Tif!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeletethis is really, really funny.
ReplyDeletefish are friends, not food...
ReplyDeleteeh heh eheheh he
look, I managed the time to get on my computer! It's nice to read your blog again!
That's pretty darn funny!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is the cutest thing ever!
Oh and Maddix is singing at home, all the time. Popcorn popping is my personal fav. :)
That is good comedy. I especially liked the "Now I'm eating Dory!" part :) Reilly and Annabel should get together and eat dead fish. It's her favorite food. "Mom, can we have dead fish for dinner?" These crazy girls!
ReplyDeleteDory wouldn't know if she was eaten or not! She'd swim around in pieces claiming to speak human.
ReplyDelete