To say that the past month has been stress-inducing would be a horrible understatement.For several weeks now I have been riding a terrific series of highs and lows in a state of constant anxiety about what might just decide to pop out and surprise me around the next bend.
But more on that later.
Suffice it to say, when one of my close friends shared this post today from fellow blogger Single Dad Laughing it really resonated with everything I've been trying to balance and keep in perspective lately. Please check it out here. I think it's well worth it.
Being a parent is hard sometimes.
Sometimes you want to tear your hair out by the roots, it's so frustrating.
But in those moments, you have to stop and recenter yourself. Remember what it is that you are doing and Whose work you are ultimately doing. And that every exhausting, infuriating, exasperating minute is absolutely worth it in the end. Because-- truly, it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)