It couldn't have been a better day for a surprise like that, since I had been refereeing Toddler Smackdown XXIV all day. (Reilly has suddenly discovered that she is two now.) By the time Bryson arrived home I was frazzled, stressed out, and hopelessly surrounded by a messy house. After I gave him a well-deserved hug & kiss, he began to clean up the kitchen as I continued to try my hand at conquering the mountain of laundry.
Now I know that there are countless men out there probably doing similar acts of kindness in their families... But I just want to let Bryson know how much I love him and appreciate all he does to make me feel loved in return. I'm crazy about my husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read each of your comments!
Please be kind and respectful to one another-- I reserve the right to moderate & edit otherwise! :)